The Premier Digital Awards seeks to celebrate and encourage excellence in Christian engagement online. In the spirit of Philippians 4:8 our aim is to focus our attention on those people and projects that can serve as examples of best practice for the benefit of the Church.
Nominate Your Favourite!
There are 15 categories for the Awards in which you can nominate your favourite website, blog or app or enter your own project. If you are a finalist you will be invited to the award ceremony on 14th November where the prizes will include a £1000 cheque.
Attend the Awards
Join us for an evening of fine dining and entertainment at The Brewery. Hosted by Premier's Maria Rodrigues and renowned Christian performer the Faith Child the evening will begin at 6:30pm with a sparkling wine reception, a 3-course meal, live music and culminating in the Awards ceremony.
Be inspired by the awards and encouraged to support those working to communicate the message of Christ in the digital world. And don't worry, if you book a ticket to the Awards and you are later invited as a finalist, we will refund your ticket. Dress Code: Evening wear, black tie optional. Bookings must be made by 10am on Friday 24th October.
Book for the Conference and Awards
Book for the Awards only
- Blogger of the Year
- Young Blogger of the Year
- Multi-author Blog of the Year
- Up-and-coming Award
- Most Inspiring Leadership Blog
- Best Christian Organisation Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website
- Most Engaging Large Church Website (congregation more than 150)
- Most Engaging Small Church Website (congregation of 150 or less)
- Accessibility Award
- Innovative Use of New Media in Outreach
- Christian Mobile/Tablet App of the Year
- Most Creative Use of Social Media
- Tweeter of the Year
- Best use of video
- People's Choice Award