Winners of the Premier Digital Awards and Conference 2015 were announced at the live award ceremony on Saturday 14th November.
There are 16 categories for the Awards. If you are a finalist you will be invited to the award ceremony on 14th November where the prizes will include a £1000 cheque.
Attend the Awards
Join us for an evening of fine dining and entertainment at The Brewery. Hosted by Premier's Maria Rodrigues and renowned Christian performer, Faith Child the evening will begin at 6:30pm with a sparkling wine reception, a 3-course meal, live music from Ayala and culminating in the Awards ceremony.
Be inspired by the awards and encouraged to support those working to communicate the message of Christ in the digital world. And don't worry, if you book a ticket to the Awards and you are later invited as a finalist, we will refund your ticket. Dress Code: Evening wear, black tie optional.
- Blogger of the Year
- Young Blogger of the Year
- Multi-author Blog of the Year
- Up-and-coming Award
- Most Inspiring Leadership Blog
- Best Christian Organisation Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website
- Most Engaging Large Church Website (congregation more than 150)
- Most Engaging Small Church Website (congregation of 150 or less)
- Accessibility Award
- Innovative Use of New Media in Outreach
- Christian Mobile/Tablet App of the Year
- Most Creative Use of Social Media
- Tweeter of the Year
- Best use of video
- People's Choice Award