We've received a record number of entries this year. You can see all the finalists here!
Attend the Awards
6:30pm on 12th November 2016
The Brewery, London
Awards Dinner: £79 Conference & Awards: £109
Join us for an evening of fine dining and entertainment at The Brewery. Hosted by Premier's Maria Rodrigues and renowned Christian performer, Faith Child the evening will begin at 6:30pm with a sparkling wine reception, a 3-course meal, live music from Ayala and culminating in the Awards ceremony.
Be inspired by the awards and encouraged to support those working to communicate the message of Christ in the digital world. And don't worry, if you book a ticket to the Awards and you are later invited as a finalist, we will refund your ticket. Dress Code: Evening wear, black tie optional.
- Blogger of the Year
- Young Blogger of the Year
- Multi-author Blog of the Year
- Up-and-coming Award
- Most Inspiring Leadership Blog
- Best Christian Organisation Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website
- Most Engaging Large Church Website (congregation more than 150)
- Most Engaging Small Church Website (congregation of 150 or less)
- Accessibility Award
- Best Use of Digital Media in Youth Work
- App of the Year
- Most Creative Use of Social Media
- Tweeter of the Year
- Best Use of video
- People's Choice Award