Nominate your favourite Christian blogger, church or organisation or enter your own project. Entries for the Awards close at midnight on 28th August. The short list will be announced in mid-October. If...
There are 16 categories for the Awards. If you are a finalist you will be invited to the award ceremony on 12th November where the prizes will include a £1000 cheque.
Attend the Awards
Join us for an evening of fine dining and entertainment at The Brewery. Hosted by Premier's Maria Rodrigues and renowned Christian performer, Faith Child the evening will begin at 6:30pm with a sparkling wine reception, a 3-course meal, live music from Ayala and culminating in the Awards ceremony.
Be inspired by the awards and encouraged to support those working to communicate the message of Christ in the digital world. And don't worry, if you book a ticket to the Awards and you are later invited as a finalist, we will refund your ticket. Dress Code: Evening wear, black tie optional.
Nominate your favourite Christian website, blog or app or enter your own project. With 16 categories there is sure to be a category for you. Entries close at midnight on 28th August 2016.
- Blogger of the Year
- Young Blogger of the Year
- Multi-author Blog of the Year
- Up-and-coming Award
- Most Inspiring Leadership Blog
- Best Christian Organisation Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website
- Most Engaging Large Church Website (congregation more than 150)
- Most Engaging Small Church Website (congregation of 150 or less)
- Accessibility Award
- Best Use of Digital Media in Youth Work
- App of the Year
- Most Creative Use of Social Media
- Tweeter of the Year
- Best Use of video
- People's Choice Award