Entries for the Premier Digital Awards closed at midnight on 28th August. The short list will be announced in mid-October. If you have any queries please contact us.
Saturday 12th November
6:30pm until 10:15pm
The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London
Awards & Conference: £109
Attend the Awards
Join us for an evening of fine dining and entertainment at The Brewery. Hosted by Premier's Maria Rodrigues and renowned Christian performer Faith Child the evening will begin at 6:30pm with a sparkling wine reception, a 3-course meal, live music and culminating in the Awards ceremony.
Be inspired by the awards and encouraged to support those working to communicate the message of Christ in the digital world. And don't worry, if you book a ticket to the Awards and you are later invited as a finalist, we will refund your ticket. Dress Code: Evening wear, black tie optional. Bookings must be made by 10am on Friday 29th October.
- Blogger of the Year
- Young Blogger of the Year
- Multi-author Blog of the Year
- Up-and-coming Award
- Most Inspiring Leadership Blog
- Best Christian Organisation Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website
- Most Engaging Large Church Website (congregation more than 150)
- Most Engaging Small Church Website (congregation of 150 or less)
- Accessibility Award
- Best Use of Digital Media in Youth Work
- App of the Year
- Most Creative Use of Social Media
- Tweeter of the Year
- Best Use of video
- People's Choice Award