We are pleased to announce the shortlist for the Premier Digital Awards 2015. Please do take the time to browse the entries and encourage those that have been shortlisted. Once again, the over 800 entries are evidence of the immense creativity and dedication present across the Church.
There is also one category which is judged by you! The People's Choice Award is now open for judging. You can choose the winner from our four finalists by voting here.
Want to find out who won? Enter you email address in the registration box on this page and we'll email you when the winners are announced on the 14th November. But better yet, be there in-person by booking your ticket for the Awards or Conference and Awards here.
Saturday 14th November The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London
Awards & Conference: £99
- Blogger of the Year
- Young Blogger of the Year
- Multi-author Blog of the Year
- Up-and-coming Award
- Most Inspiring Leadership Blog
- Best Christian Organisation Website
- Best New or Redesigned Website
- Most Engaging Large Church Website (congregation more than 150)
- Most Engaging Small Church Website (congregation of 150 or less)
- Accessibility Award
- Best Use of Digital Media in Youth Work
- App of the Year
- Most Creative Use of Social Media
- Tweeter of the Year
- Best Use of video
- People's Choice Award