This November the main stage at #PremDAC16 will host Glen Scrivener, Celia Apeagyei-Collins and Lucy Peppiatt. Plus Three by Ten - 3 insightful 10-minute talks that will challenge, enlighten and provo...
Saturday 12th November 2016
The Brewery, Chiswell Street, London
Awards & Conference: £109
The Premier Digital Conference, in partnership with the CODEC Research Centre, is back for 2016 packed with new ideas, tips and guidance to help you grow your online activity.
Digital tools are providing ever more ways to reach out with the good news. They can also help us reach in by connecting us to the Church and reach up to God by enhancing our individual spirituality.
Reach is the theme of the Premier Digital Conference 2016. Join us for over 30 sessions that will equip you with new skills and inspire you with new ideas. Over 35 expert contributors will help unpack the issues and explore the implications of the digital revolution for you.
Come along as a church, team or on your own for an inspiring day that provides content and value for money you can’t find anywhere else. Don’t miss out, book your place today.
Awesome resources and speakers for such a time as this in my career. Timely. And for such a price? It is a steal! Thanks.
What will you get from the Premier Digital Conference 2016?
New ideas that you can use in your church, charity or project.
Understand how digital tools can work for you in your context.
Learn new skills that will help you grow your project or ministry.
Explore how digital is impacting our theology and humanity.
Meet new people, build relationships and learn from one another.
We're so excited to introduce to you the agenda for the Premier Digital Conference 2016. Check out the 31 diverse sessions delivered by our amazing group of speakers. To find out more about why you won't...
Make sure you spend time in the marketplace during the conference. It’s the place where you can pick up a free tea or coffee, check your phone in for a recharge and meet our fantastic group of sponsors...
- Stay up-to-date with the latest in the digital world
- Learn new skills to round out what you already know
- Develop your current digital skills,taking them to the next level
- Get what you need with 6 tailored streams
- Meet new people and build your Christian network
- Be inspired and encouraged in your mission for God
- Take away practical strategies and hands-on tools
- Learn from 30+ professional speakers with diverse backgrounds
- Free expert advice at one-on-one sessions
- Free tea and coffee available all day
- Free wifi throughout the venue
- It’s a unique conference within the Christian community